Micro Grant Donation Form

Idaho Seed Circle with Vandana Shiva

Idaho Seed Circle with Vandana Shiva

(Note:  You do not have to be logged in to make a donation.  If you already have a user name and password to our site, then please log in.  The page will automatically fill in your info.)

UPDATE: 6/30/21 MICRO-GRANT APPLICATIONS ARE ON HOLD UNTIL FURTHER FUNDING IS ACQUIRED TO SUPPORT PROJECTS. If you’re interested in contributing in a large way to this program, please contact Bill@RockyMountainSeeds.org.

RMSA believes the work of building resilient seed systems happens at the grassroots level within each community. In support of community-based seed systems RMSA is pleased to offer micro-grant funding for projects involving seeds and seed saving education as well as for programs, events, or creative expression that address environmental and/or social justice.

These grants will be up to $300 per project. The grants are open to individuals, sovereign entities, and/or community organizations. See the RMSA Micro-Grant application form here.

RMSA will distribute 85% of every micro-grant donation received directly to projects selected by a committee comprised of RMSA Staff and Board members. The remaining 15% will be used to cover RMSA’s administration costs. Please consider making a generous donation to support local seed savers and community seed projects.

Micro Grant Donation Form

Total Amount
 
every for
Your recurring contribution will be processed automatically. You can specify the number of installments, or you can leave the number of installments blank if you want to make an open-ended commitment. In either case, you can choose to cancel at any time. You will receive an email receipt for each recurring contribution.
 
 
On Behalf Of Organization
If you would like to create an account on this site, check the box below and enter a Username and a password. If you already have an account please login before completing this form.
Name and Contact Information
Credit Card
*
*
*
 
Billing Name and Address
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
 

Members Only Login