Financial & Policy Docs
- 2021 IRS Form 990, Schedule B
- 2021 Statement of Financial Position
- 2021 Statement of Financial Account
- 2020 IRS Form 990
- 2020 Statement of Activity
- 2020 Statement of Position
- 2019 IRS Form 990
- 2019 Statement of Activity
- 2019 Statement of Position
- 2018 IRS Form 990
- 2018 Statement of Activity
- 2018 Statement of Position
- 2017 IRS Form 990
- 2017 Statement of Activity
- 2017 Statement of Position
- 2016 IRS Form 990
- 2016 Statement of Position
- 2016 Statement of Activity
- 2015 IRS Form 990
What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey or fill out a form. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
- To personalize your experience. Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website. We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information.
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act). As such, we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.